Eurowise MK1 VR6 motor mount conversion kit. Virtually a drop in VR6 engine conversion. No cutting or welding needed. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap a VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly shaved engine bay!
Chassis Fitment applications
** If your MK1 is older than 81 you may require 2 shims to prevent axle rubbing inside spindle housing. Shim will be placed between outer CV joint and inner wheel bearing **
Stage 1 kit comes with the following:
- Qty 2 Axles
- Qty 3 mounts (front drivers side, passenger side)
- Qty 3 total bushings (material based on customers selection)
- Qty 12 inner axle bolt
- Qty 2 outer axle hub nuts
- Qty 4 passenger rear mount bolts
- Qty 4 passenger rear mount washers
- Qty 2 drivers mount bolts
- Qty 4 drivers mount washers
- Qty 2 drivers mount nuts
- Qty 1 front engine mount bolt
1. Q: whats the difference between stage 1, 2, 3? Which kit would suit me best?
2. Q: I made my own brackets already can I buy your axles?
3. Q: I have a 1.8t motor installed with 02a transmission installed and I want to change it to a VR6 can I buy just your brackets?
4. Q: I have a WRD 02A transmission bracket. Can I buy your front bracket and passenger rear bracket?
5. Q: I have the scirocco 100mm axles already can buy just your brackets?
6. Q: Does your brackets fit in my mk2?
7. Q: Will my car flip over?
8. Q: How low is my oil pan going to be?
9. Q: Will factory header work?
10. Q: Will this swap work with a 24v VR6 motor or R32?
All kits are made to order. Generally are stocked depending on when orders placed, may take 5-10 days build time before shipped. Please disregard UPS arrival date after checking out. We appreciate your patience!