Eurowise MK1 VR6 motor mount conversion kit. Virtually a drop in VR6 engine conversion. No cutting or welding needed. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap a VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly shaved engine bay!
Chassis Fitment applications
** If your MK1 is older than 81 you may require 2 shims to prevent axle rubbing inside spindle housing. Shim will be placed between outer CV joint and inner wheel bearing **
Stage 1+ kit comes with the following:
- Qty 4 mounts (front drivers side, passenger side, Rear mount)
- Qty 2 axles
- Qty 4 total bushings (material based on customers selection)
- Qty 12 inner axle bolt
- Qty 2 outer axle hub nuts
- Qty 4 passenger rear mount bolts
- Qty 4 passenger rear mount washers
- Qty 2 drivers mount bolts
- Qty 4 drivers mount washers
- Qty 2 drivers mount nuts
- Qty 1 front engine mount bolt
- Qty 4 rear transmission mount bolts
- Qty 5 rear transmission mount washers
- Qty 1 rear transmission mount nut
1. Q: whats the difference between stage 1, 2, 3? Which kit would suit me best?
2. Q: I made my own brackets already can I buy your axles?
3. Q: I have a 1.8t motor installed with 02a transmission installed and I want to change it to a VR6 can I buy just your brackets?
4. Q: I have a WRD 02A transmission bracket. Can I buy your front bracket and passenger rear bracket?
5. Q: I have the scirocco 100mm axles already can buy just your brackets?
6. Q: Does your brackets fit in my mk2?
7. Q: Will my car flip over?
8. Q: How low is my oil pan going to be?
9. Q: Will factory header work?
*prices are subject to change
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 October, 2011.